How Do I?
The home page provides a list of popular music from the Internet. You can also search for music by song title "Search for the song Banana Splits", by artist "Search for music by Queen", by album "Search for music on the album White Knight" or by genre "Search for rock music"
You can ask me to "play music" with any of the same search criteria as when finding music "Tell me about finding music". If you first search for music you can ask me to "add all" or "play all"
- Upload music files to Google Drive to manage and play your music collection on all your devices anywhere.
- Use your phone as a music remote control for your PC.
- Keep your playlist between all your devices.
- In combination with a Chrome Browser or Google Home speech device you can talk to your music collection
If you are talking to Google Home you will have to ask by name. For example
- Clear the playlist
- Play some rock music
- Next track
- Play some music by Electric Six
- Play the song Yearning For Better Days
- Play the album Scandinavian Sound
- What song is this
- Play some random music
- Shuffle the playlist
- Complete vocabulary list
In a web browser, click the microphone to start talking.
- OK Google, ask Meeka Music to pause
Meeka Music lets you play and organise your MP3 files, source and legally share music from Internet sources. If you want, you can do it all by speaking! Hands free media controls is super useful when you have busy (or sticky) fingers.
Voice control of Meeka Music works best with Google Home
but also works on recent Android phones and iPhones and in Chrome web browsers.
Command recognition is powered by API.AI natural language recognition which brings a huge boost to how well Meeka can understand you.
- Music player with playlists works in any web browser to let you listen to, collect and organise music.
- Player is synchronised between logged in devices so you can use your phone as a remote and your playlist continues when you walk out the door with it.
- Import your own music and save it to Google Drive then use MusicBrainz to fill missing meta data (artist/album etc).
- Open files from google drive using the Chrome App or the Drive picker on the upload screen. Install Into Google Drive
- Source from the huge library of Creative Commons music at Jamendo and the Free Music Archive.
- Seamless search across all music sources by Title, Artist, Album and Genre.
- Featured playlists for a quick start to finding your kind of music.
- Share "free" songs and playlists by email or on facebook, twitter or google.
- Keyboard shortcuts. Space toggles playback. Arrows for next/prev. Alt-v for microphone.
- Voice recognition with extensive vocabulary and natural language recognition. Sample commands include.
- Pause, start playing, clear the playlist
- Next track, Previous Track, Play the next track
- Play some random music, play some music by Josh Woodward, play my favorites
- Search for jazz music, Search for waltzing matilda.
- Start the relaxation playlist
- I like this song (Shall I add this to your favorites? Yes) , I don't like this song
- I like this artist, I like this album.
- Tag this song as blues, Add this song to my relaxation playlist
- What album is this, Tell me about this song
- Play this album, Play music by this artist
- Save this song to my collection
Nothing playing right now
Featured from the Free Music Archive